Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saying Goodbye

This is usually the hardest part of the program--the saying so long or goodbye to those who have made an impact on the lives of others. I have been fortunate enough to meet some great people online and I look forward to meeting many more. I hope that each and every last one of you have enjoyed working with me as I have enjoyed working with you. Take care and I hope to see you all in future classes. If there is by chance anything that is needed, please let me know. After all, we are in this together. Online classes are hard when you are not skilled in the area, but I am glad that I had the luxury of working with a great team of individuals. Again, it has truly been an honor.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I too have enjoyed working with you. I wish you success and good luck with your specialization.

    ReplyDelete