Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 6 Blog

The three international jobs that I would like to have or have considered doing in the future are as follows: teaching English in a foreign country, providing medicare as a nurse and I would also like to be able to be able to be a peace corp worker. The reason that I would like to complete these jobs because these jobs put you in a position to help people, they can all be found overseas in exotic places which puts you in a different environment, and these jobs also excite me because they are jobs that I have been afraid to try for a long period of time. The skills that I would need to implement these jobs would be to know a different language because I would be in a strange environment. Another skill that I would need to possess are interpersonal skills which would require me to be a people person. Communication skills would carry me a long way as well.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting jobs, I was thinking if I could really see myself leaving my home state and taking an international job. I honestly would like to see more of the world but I can only see me volunteering right now and coming back home with new ideas and insight to better serve my community.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete