Sunday, August 14, 2011

QUOTE ABOUT CHILDREN/LETTER OF THANKS TO CLASS MATES

The quote that I particularly like states the following:
"You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have for instance."  --Franklin P. Jones

I placed this quote on my blog because it is the truth.  Children teach us a lot and patience is one of those things that I have learn by being a teacher.  Before teaching, I had no patience.  I had a quick temper and I was very sarcastic about everything to everybody.  Then, I started teaching and realized that I had to change my way of thinking because the last thing in the world I wanted to do was hurt a child's feelings.

In reference to patience and my classmates within this particular class, I would just like to say thank you.  Thank you to those people who may this class easy for me just by answering my questions if I had problems.  You will surely be missed.  Take care and have a great experience within this program.

4 comments:

  1. Your quote is so true. I find this is relevent as a parent and as a teacher. Patience is a requirement when you are working with children.

    Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge of the early childhood field through your blog. I have learned so much from reading your discussion posts and your blog entries. It has been a pleasure learning with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Patience is key and can change how we look/react to a certain situation. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote! It is so true! I feel I have learned so much patience, as well, just working with children! I wish you all the best in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is an excellent quote...one that we could all take a lesson from. Thanks for sharing and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete